There are many reasons why you want to have turmeric in you chia pudding.
Easy. Simple. Healthy.
Powerful nutrition and flavor combined. Enjoy it to-go in a mason jar.
Chai Chia Turmeric Pudding
- 1 ½ cups milk of your choice (I used lite coconut milk which gave it a creamier texture)
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp each ground cloves and nutmeg
- Mix all ingredients together in one or two contains (depending on your desired portion size).
- Store in refrigerator for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
Suggested toppings: banana, pineapple, or peaches