Baking with greek yogurt can yield creamy and rich sauces that will put more protein on your protein.
Creamy Baked Greek Yogurt Chicken
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup plainPowerful Greek Yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp thyme
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips and place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour on top of chicken and stir to coat. The active bacteria in the yogurt will help break down the protein in the chicken, helping it become tender. If able, allow to marinade in yogurt for about an hour. This will also help the flavors meld.