- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- ½ cup red pepper, chopped
- ½ cup purple cabbage, chopped
- ¼ cup shredded carrot
- ¼ cup cooked quinoa
- Place spinach in a medium-sized bowl as a base layer. Next, add broccoli.
- In 4 quadrants, add your pepper, cabbage, carrot, and quinoa.
- Top with Thai Almond Butter Sauce (from previous recipe)
- Enjoy as a Bowl or stir together for a salad and enjoy.
- Suggested toppings: Sliced avocado, sesame seeds, chickpeas, or tofu.
Beast Mode Crunch Bowl