- 2 eggs
- 1.5 large ripe bananas
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- Yumbutter Superfood Almond Butter
- Whisk eggs together in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, lightly mash bananas with a fork
- Add eggs, baking powder, vanilla, and cinnamon to the mashed bananas. Stir to combine
- In a non-stick skillet, over medium heat, pour ¼ cup batter and cook until the bottom appears set (1 to 2 minutes). Flip with a spatula and cook another minute.
- Top with Yumbutter for a creamy finish and serve immediately.
Beast Mode Pancakes