At a Spartan Race, we put walls in your way…to make you unstoppable.
The most difficult of these wall-climb obstacles is the Inverted Wall. It angles toward you, forcing you to muster enough strength to jump, grab, hang, pull, and heave yourself over the top.
This week, you will train to build that kind of strength and agility.
Here are 5 full-body workouts to make you a wall-scaling machine.
- 15 Box Jumps
- 12 Back Squat (or Bodyweight)
- 12 Front Sandbag Squat and Press
- 40 sec towel grip farmers carry
- 40 sec high knees
- 4×10 Jumping Switch Lunge
- 4×10 Sandbag Romanian Dead Lift
- 4 Minutes Fingers only Deadhang
- 4 Pull Downs (or Pull-ups)
- 10 Underhand Barbell/Sandbag Row
- 15 Pushups (20 second rest)
- 20 Spartan Pancake or Sandbag Slams
- 20/arm Dumbbell Curls
- 12 Lateral Raises
EMOM- Every minute on the minute
- 50 Jumping Jacks
- 10 Burpees
- 12 Box Jumps
- 12 Chin Ups, 20 second rest
- 4x Failure Dips
- 12 Dumbbell Deadlift
- 1:30 min Plank
- 50 mountain climbers
- 12 Dumbbell Squat and Press