Find out why Joe De Sena calls this executive coach, the Human Whisperer. Jason Treu helps people to gain self-awareness, to discover blind spots and identify past traumas that are hindering that leap from being a $1 billion dollar company to a $5 billion dollar company. What simple adjustments can you make in your life and in your corporations to stop living in peaks and valleys? Here are some “recipes and anecdotes to avoid rock bottom,” and realize your true potential.
Listen audio only
1. Ask others to rate your relationships with them on a scale from 1-10
2. Note your external vs. internal scoreboard
3. Listening is as important as being heard
4. Try talking last in a meeting
5. Share, open up and interact with people
6. Trace back to time you didn’t feel “enough,” understand it.
7. Ask yourself, when your doing anything, why you’re doing it?
8. Get to “emotional core,” stop hiding, ask questions
9. The only bad workout is the one you don’t do
10. Take a leap of faith in your life
This episode of “Spartan Up!” is sponsored by Athletic Greens. Get 20 travel packs free when you order at Athletic Greens
0:00 Hosts intro
1:25 Interview begins
3:00 How to go from millions to billions
3:45 What do you do at rock bottom
4:45 How to be vulnerable as a CEO
6:20 Phases of being broken as part of life
8:30 Sustaining new patterns
9:45 How do you shift a paradigm
10:30 Breaking bad eating habit patterns
16:00 Recipes and anecdotes to avoid rock bottom
18:00 Why Joe does burpees
23:20 Sefra, Johnny, Col. Nye and Joe De Sena
Spartan Up! is a weekly audio/video podcast; a Spartan Race for the mind. The show focuses on the Spartan mindset and how we define and achieve success in all walks of life.
FOLLOW SPARTAN UP
Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, and Col. Tim Nye.
Synopsis – Sefra Alexandra
© 2018 Spartan