Easy Overnight Oats
Ingredients (Makes 1 serving)
½ cup Greek yogurt
¼ cup oats (old fashioned recommended)
1 tsp chia seeds
Mix all ingredients in a 16oz mason jar, or other container of your choice, that allows room for a topper (if using).
– Replace ½ of the oats with unsweetened cocoa powder + 1 tsp vanilla extract and top with sliced banana.
– Replace the oats completely with cooked quinoa + tsp cinnamon and top with chopped apple.
– Top with ¼ chopped walnuts.
– Drizzle with honey or maple syrup.
– Stir in 1 tbsp Yumbutter or your favorite nut butter
Recipe and photo courtesy of @davesherotski.