Ingredients: Serves 4
- Half of one large cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup cooked green lentils
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cucumber, diced
- ½ of a ripe avocado
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Line a large baking sheet with foil. Toss cauliflower with 2 Tbsp oil and spread out in a single layer. Roast 20 minutes or until cauliflower is deeply golden on the bottom. Set aside
- Mash ripe avocado. In a small bowl, whisk oil and lemon juice.
- Stir together avocado and lemon/oil mixture.
- Combine lentils, chickpeas, cauliflower, and cucumber in a medium bowl. Add dressing and stir until very well combined.
- Makes 4 delicious servings great eaten on their own or served in a collard green wrap!
Jo Thrasher is a self-taught home cook who loves feeding people real food. She is passionate about sharing recipes on her blog joeats.net and can usually be found cooking, eating, practicing yoga, or with a camera in her hand. She currently resides in the suburbs of PA with her husband and two cats.