Spicy Thai Zoodles
- 1 large (each) zucchini and summer squash
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce (divided)
- 3 Tbsp roasted sesame oil (divided)
- 2 Tbsp Almond Butter (We love YumButter https://www.yumbutter.com/ )
- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat and add 1 Tbsp each soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Using a spiralizer, prepare zucchini and summer squash and add to skillet. Use tongs to turn and coat with soy and sesame. Allow to cook 5-10 minutes, or until veggies become tender.
- While veggies cook, combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine well.
- When veggies have reached desired tenderness, remove from heat and toss with almond sauce. Enjoy warm.
- Suggested add-on: Cooked salmon, tofu, or roasted chickpeas.