Can you change the way you think? This week’s conversation is all about how to change the way you think about what is possible and how to create “the most empowering place on earth.” Joe on his perpetual QUEST to rip people off the couch, talks with Impact Theory’s Tom Bilyeu about creating a media platform that empowers people to leverage their behaviors. The idea is to meet you where you are – with your nutrition and your mind. In this episode, we explore the “why” of suffering, the disruptive power of narrative and remind you that “you are what you do habitually.” Find out how Tom plans to make you better.
Listen audio only
1. Don’t be less of what you could be- work your way to success
2. Utilize the Growth Mindset: learn, grow, get better and read a lot
3. Impact takes time
4. Intelligence isn’t a static unchangeable thing
5. Build something you are all passionate about
6. Building a community is the best marketing of all time
7. Leverage people’s behavior rather than trying to change it
8. It’s all about mindset
9. What you build your self esteem around really matters
10. You are what you do habitually
11. Crush A.N.T.S. (Automatic Negative Thoughts) – Dr. Daniel Amen
This episode of “Spartan Up!” is sponsored by Athletic Greens. Get 20 travel packs free when you order at Athletic Greens
2:00 if you work hard will your efforts be rewarded ?
4:00 how to change your mindset
6:20 being too stupid to quit
8:00 learning the ways of a startup
9:00 what is success?
13:00 does suffering break people?
17:00 how to meet people where they are at
Spartan Up! is a weekly audio/video podcast; a Spartan Race for the mind. The show focuses on the Spartan mindset and how we define and achieve success in all walks of life.
FOLLOW SPARTAN UP
Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
Hosts – Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, & Col. Tim Nye
Synopsis – Matt Baatz