Beef. Bacon. Spice. Warm up after a hard workout and taste gains. This is a hearty chili to feast on when watching some sports this fall.
Come ‘N get It Chili
- 1 lb. lean ground beef, browned
- 6 slices turkey bacon, chopped (Or chop up a few stick of Chomps Original Turkey sticks)
- 1 (8oz) can tomato paste
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 2 Tbsp molasses
- 1 (15.5oz) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- Brown meat in a large skillet. Drain any excess juice. While meat is browning, add all remaining ingredients to your slow cooker and stir to combine.
- When meat is ready, add to slow cooker and stir to incorporate.
- Cook on low 4 hours and enjoy.