“It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well.”
It is our intention on these MIND days to encourage you to develop both your body and mind while you allow them to recovery from the demands we put on the while training your STRENGTH, ATHLETICISM and ENDURANCE.
Active Recovery Suggestions:
- Fast for 12-24 hours (water or tea only).
- Volunteer in your community.
- Use a sauna or steam room.
- Write a thank-you note.
- Call someone you had a falling-out with.
- 5 Produce Skins You Didn’t Know You Could Eat
- Ashwagandha: The Mysterious Healer
- Four 2-Minute Breakfasts You Can Make While Coffee Brews
Spartan Podcast: 147 PETE COHEN | DON’T GIVE UP!