“Enjoy present pleasures in such a way as not to injure future ones.”
Recover now or pay for it later. Recover, but stay productive. There are plenty of ways to apply your usual workout time to actively encourage your body to heal, while simultaneously developing your mind.
Active Recovery Suggestions
- Meditate 5-20 minutes.
- Spend 15-30 minutes using a foam roller.
- Practice doing handstands and somersaults.
- Build a standing desk.
- Leave your cell phone outside your bedroom tonight.
- 6 Ways to Energize Yourself in 60 Seconds
- Beyond Sleep: The 3 Types of Rest You Need
- How to Quiet Your Racing Brain
Spartan Podcast: 148 ROBB WOLF | PALEO, CROSSFIT & BUSINESS
Next Workout: ATHLETICISM: July 28, 2017